Suitability & effectiveness of scalp micropigmentation will vary from client to client. We do not give any guarantees that any client can expect identical results to those on our website or social media.
All deposits taken to book initial appointments are non-refundable.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.restorationu.co.uk
Your privacy is important to us. When you provide information to us via our website, we protect it according to this policy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
What we collect
Restoration U may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
- Restoration U collects and uses your personal information to operate our website and deliver the services you have requested. Restoration U also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Restoration U and its affiliates. Restoration U may also contact you via email to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- Restoration U does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- Restoration U does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- Restoration U keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within Restoration U, to determine what Restoration U services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customised content and advertising within Restoration U to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a subject area.
- Restoration U websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Restoration U or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Restoration U; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Restoration U, or the public.
- In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 email subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will be detailed instead.
https://www.restorationu.co.uk maintains e-mail contact details to keep interested parties informed about our relevant events, products, support, and information. We do not sell the addresses on our list under any circumstances.
Users may voluntarily request Restoration U information by filling out the contact form on our Restoration U website contact page. To be removed from our records simply contact us now.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.